- Host Club : Rotary Club of Santa Rosa Centro
- Race Director : Bloodip Runner Multisport
- Date : October 15, 2022 , Saturday
- Venue : Greenfield City, Paseo de Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa City
- Assembly time : 4:45 AM
- Gun Time : 5K – 5:45 AM / 3K – 5:55AM
- REGISTRATION PERIOD : SEP 19, 2022 to SEP 30, 2022
Who can join ?
- All Rotary Clubs in DISTRICT 3820, AREA 1 including their family and friends. Minimum of 20 participants per club.
- Registration deadline is September 30, 2022. ONSITE REGISTRANTS will not be entertained.
What are the Categories ?
- There are 3 categories : (1) 3km run (2) 5km run (3) Zumba.
- Registration Fee is P600 per participant. Each club in AREA 1 must register a minimum of 20 participants. Note that amount to be paid by each club must cover the minimum number of 20 registrants or a total amount of P12,000 per club regardless of whether the list of registrants is less than 20.
- A club may field-in more than 20 participants at Php600 per participant.
- The amount of Php100 per runner shall be turned-over to the District and shall be credited to the End-Polio contribution of the participating club.
How to register ?
- Click on this link to download the Excel file. Accomplish the Excel file and e-mail back to email@example.com.
What data should be encoded on the registration form?
- Club Name – Rotary Club Name
- Celphone #
- Gender / Age
- Shirt Size. Take note of this dimension reference. If the column for shirt size is left blank, assumed size is LARGE.
- Category to Join – Choose from (1) 3km run (2) 5km run (3) Zumba
- Amount to pay per participant: Php 600
- BIB No. – to be assigned by host club
- Consent to share details for marketing purposes – Our sponsors have donated products, time and/or effort to make the district activity a success and would like to get in touch with you again to discuss their product(s). Click yes if you accept.
- Signature – your signature is proof that you have voluntarily signed up to the run and have fully accepted the responsibility it entails.
What are the Payment Options ?
- Fund transfer to BPI Savings Account 4211-0027-14 / Account Name : Rotary Club of Santa Rosa Centro
- Gcash 0917-8395669 / Account Name : Joel Liza Pineda
- DEADLINE for payment : October 7, 2022
- Send proof of payment to Joel Liza Pineda (messenger)/ 09178395669( Viber). Please indicate club name on the proof of payment.
What to expect after registration and payment?
- Host club RC Santa Rosa Centro will send the race kits to their club either personally or thru courier (for fully-paid clubs only).
- Included in the kit are Dri-Fit shirts and Race BIB. If the club have paid but have not registered their participants, they will still receive their race kits. Assumed shirt size for unregistered participants is LARGE.
What to expect on the day of the run?
- 4:30 AM – Assembly Time
- 5:00 AM – Warm-up Zumba (including runners)
- 5:45 AM – 5K Gun Time
- 5:55 AM – 3K Gun Time
- 6:50 AM – Awarding of winners
- All participants must wear their Race Bib at all times during the race.
- All participants must sign the registration form as their waiver.
- There will be water stations at designated areas.
- Medical aid will be provided at certain points along the way and at the finish line.
- No headphones, bikes, skates, scooters or dogs allowed.
- Participants must follow traffic rules and must stay on the course.
- Everyone must maintain responsibility for oneself and their children before, during and after the run.
- Any protest regarding declaration of winners will be entertained thru black and white with corresponding evidence within 12 hours after the Gun Start. Your Race Director (RD) is the person-in-charge on this matter.
- The organizers decision is final.
Who should we contact for our queries ?
- PP Mary Ann Gonzales – CP# 0917-1572611, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GSP Roselle “RJ” J. Animo – CP#0915-5006279, email email@example.com