CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ROTARY CLUB OF STA. ROSA CENTRO for the awards and recognitions received during the District Recognition & Awards Ceremony (DRAC) for the Rotary Year 2015-2016 held last June 11, 2016 at Taal Vista Hotel, Tagaytay City.
2015-2016 Presidential Citation – SILVER awarded to the Rotary Club of Sta. Rosa Centro for helping Rotary make a difference on the lives of people all over the world.
Leadership Award for World Class President Delphi Penelope Cuya
- 2016 Climate Change Award for Projects on Disaster Preparedness and Coastal Clean Up and in recognition of its adherence to the District’s advocacy and major thrust that led to the implementation of initiatives addressing the adverse effects of climate change and to help achieve a clean environment
- Plaque of Recognition for the club for its contribution in realizing the goals of the district by hosting the District PR & Membership Seminar entitled “Bring Them In, Keep Them In! held last October 24, 2015 at Casa Palmera Hotel in San Pablo City, Laguna
- Plaque of Appreciation for PP Precy de la Cruz, Chairperson, Public Image & Membership Seminar “Bring Them In, Keep Them In! held last October 24, 2015 at Casa Palmera Hotel in San Pablo City, Laguna
- Plaque of Appreciation for PDG Ursula “Chit” Lijauco, Resource Person, Public Image & Membership Seminar “Bring Them In, Keep Them In! held last October 24, 2015 at Casa Palmera Hotel in San Pablo City
- Plaque of Appreciation for AG Joel Liza Pineda as Assistant Governor of Area 1, Group 3
- Certificate of Achievement for the Project “Magtanim, Magluto, Matuto Kasama ang Centro” for actively supporting the District in its campaign to help address the issue on Malnutrition towards social and economic development and a healthier environment
- Loyalty Recognition for the Centro for having continuously subscribed to the Philippine Rotary Magazine
- Certificate of Merit in grateful recognition for its medium of sharing the club’s information on projects undertaken and other Rotary related facts in their weekly bulletin “The Centro”.