This project started in 2018 but was able to take-off fully only in 2019. This program provided training and a means of livelihood to the Barangay Ibaba community via meat processing – tosino and longganisa making and other meat products.
May 16-17, 2019 – Training for Meat Processing
• Venue : Barangay Ibaba Livelihood Community Center
• Included Recipes – Skinless Longganisa, Tosino, Siomai and Embotido
• Number of Attendees = 33
• Trainors were from Sta. Rosa Manpower Training Center – a TESDA accredited training center that offers various livelihood courses
June 1, 2019 – Initial Meeting with official members of the Livelihood Community
• Though there were 33 individuals who attended the training, not everyone joined the livelihood community as some will use the knowledge to start businesses as individuals and not as part of the team
• This initial meeting is also to establish guidelines on how the community will function
• Release of V.0 of Operation Manual of the Livelihood Community
June 4, 2019- Purchase of Chiller with Freezer in preparation for production run.
June 10, 2019 – Geared up the Livelihood Center for the scheduled first production run. Purchased all necessary equipments including electric fan, exhaust fan, weighing scale, sealer, etc.
June 10, 2019 – First production run
June 26, 2019 – Official Graduation of all attendees for Meat Processing Livelihood Training held last May 16-17, 2019
July 2019 – production runs